Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
Active ingredients (in each tablet):
Fexofenadine HCI 60 mg (Antihistamine) Pseudoephedrine HCI 120 mg (Nasal decongestant)
Inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
Do not use:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
• If you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Heart disease
• Thyroid disease
• High blood pressure
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
• Do not take more than directed
• Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
• The tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away
• Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
• You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.