- Allergens: Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:• hives• facial swelling• asthma (wheezing)• shockDo not use• if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer• this product for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Instructions: Directions• drink a full glass of water with each dose• adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor• children under 12 years: consult a doctor Other information• Save carton for full directions and warnings• store at room temperature
- Indications: Uses• for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor• ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer 81 mg Orange Chewable Aspirin
- Warnings: WarningsReye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: • hives• facial swelling• asthma (wheezing)• shockStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you• are age 60 or older• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems• take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug• take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)• have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product• take more or for a longer time than directedDo not use • if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer• this product for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsAsk a doctor before use if • stomach bleeding warning applies to you• you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn• you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease• you are taking a diuretic• you have asthmaAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for • gout• diabetes• arthritisStop use and ask a doctor if • an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.• you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:• feel faint• vomit blood• have bloody or black stools• have stomach pain that does not get better• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days• redness or swelling is present• new symptoms occur• ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occursIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen. Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing “Bayer HealthCare” under cap is torn or missing.
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each tablet)…PurposeAspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*…Pain reliever*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug Inactive IngredientsColloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Dextrose, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Saccharin Sodium.
Bayer Chewable Low Dose Baby 81 mg Tablets Orange – 36 ct
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Ask your doctor about other uses for this product. Aspirin regimen.