Cortisol, often referred to as the “stress hormone,” is produced by the adrenal cortex in response to signals from the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, as part of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Cortisol is perhaps the most important hormone involved in the adaptation process.
Upon exposure to acute stressors, cortisol secretion can generally help maintain homeostasis in the body. Because of its central role as a “first responder” and its capability to modulate multiple critical physiological functions, cortisol is often seen as the bridge between stress and its health consequences.
Variations of cortisol secretion can be an indicator of how well a body is coping with stress. Cortisol production is generally at its peak in the early hours of the morning and then gradually declines over the course of the day.
- SLEEP AND STRESS SUPPORT – Your quest for great sleep starts with Cortisol Manager. Featuring non-habit forming, stress-reducing ingredients such as Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, Magnolia, and Epimedium*.
- STRESS HORMONE STABILIZER – Cortisol, also known as the “stress hormone,” is naturally at its highest levels in the morning, and declines throughout the day. Too much stimulus (i.e. stress), can knock these levels out of their natural rhythm. Cortisol Manager helps to support the body’s natural rise and fall of cortisol, resulting in feelings of relaxation and a more restful night’s sleep.*
- ALLEVITATE FATIGUE – with no morning drowsiness and without diminishing daytime alertness.*
- ADRENAL HEALTH SUPPORT – Your adrenal glands play a large role in regulating stress levels. Cortisol Manager helps to reduce stress and support adrenal health.*
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet before bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Increase to 2 tablets during times of high stress. For every night use.