This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended by practitioners of yoga and ayurveda worldwide as a gentle, effective way to improve your overall feeling of well-being. Many people practice Neti on a daily basis to keep their nasal passages clean and moisturized. Ancient Secrets makes an easy-to-use neti pot crafted from lead-free ceramic that’s coated in food-grade sealant glaze, so it’s sturdy enough for frequent use and dishwasher cleaning.
Easy Usage Instructions (see complete guidelines inside package):
1. Prepare the saline solution and fill pot.
2. Tilt your head to the side as shown on package.
3. Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between Pot and nostril.
4. Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
5. During the process breathe through your mouth.
6. Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
7. Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.