Simple. Safe. Natural.
• Gentle and effective broad-spectrum protection with just 7 ingredients!
• Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic.
• Safely blocks sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
• Base of certified organic Sunflower oil makes for easy application.
• Water-resistant for 40 minutes.
• Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
• Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Active Ingredients / Purpose: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75% / Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: *Hellianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *antiemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
*Certified Organic Other
Directions: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early signs of aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. For children under 6 months old age: ask a doctor.
Information: Store at room temperature below 90F. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.